Monday, July 11, 2011

What am I supposed to do with Google Plus?

I'm all for connecting everything but I guess did they just eradicate google buzz and switch it over to google plus or what?!?!??! All I know is that everyone is all stoked on it and hey, if I can continue to upload pictures to my picasa web albums and use my google hosted blog and whatever else I already do that is google related, then I guess I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing and it'll go to the place where all my google friends are I guess? Who knows, it doesn't feel any different to me yet, and I don't understand why it's an invite only thing, I guess it's just to generate hype.

1 comment:

  1. I got invited but I am not signing up cuz I hate Google!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...