Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Retirement, Steve Jobs (2011), RIP Paul Rand (1993)


I seriously can't get enough of these videos of old man interviews with paul rand! There's this one I'm in the middle of watching (I dozed off for a minute from eating too much at my favorite food holiday, the Festival of Nations this weekend) this one that is in three parts from 1991 when I was a Kindergardener and I'm super into it because it's super cable access show style and the dude's questions get a little ridick.

Here's part two (which has a commercial break) and part three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...