Friday, August 26, 2011

Some calendar pictures I drew when I was a kid.

I know that the depiction of my brother on his birthday in March complete with table full of presents is pretty funny (his teeth really look like that, even after braces. Jk RyGuy) but you know I had some ambitious ice skating tricks by January's depiction! I like that I was just as obsessed with drawing a bazillion hearts and that Valentines Day (or February) stands for "family love" (my mom still sends me chocolates and my dad sends me flowers on Feb 14) and I don't really "get" what month the bugs and mushrooms are supposed to be, but I really dig whatever month it is we go to the desert and see cacti flowers and proclaim, "WOW! A SKULL! A CACTUS! WOW!" Sounds like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...