Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Spokey dokes

Picked up some pink and purple hearts for my bike today when I dropped off some crap at the goodwill. I might ride my bike to the bike in movie tonight at atomic cowboy. It's put on by New Belgium brewery (who the founder/our fearless leader of the FBC blogs for) and tonight they are showing Pee Wee's Big Adventure aka my first love of bike related movies. We are going to meet up at Christine and Lee's at 6 to get Mexican food at flavor corner la vallesana on Cherokee, get at me if you wanna join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...