Monday, August 15, 2011

Taylor and I had a paddleboat date today in Forest Park

We took Ollie out on a paddleboat this afternoon at the boathouse in Forest Park-- which I've always wanted to do--and it was the best $17 I ever spent to rent for an hour! They charge you a few extra bucks per 15 minutes you go over, but between your legs getting worn out from paddling and being in the sun, an hour is plenty. There was plenty to look at though, we had such a good time I think I'm gonna make Worful take me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...