Wednesday, September 7, 2011

For all my friends that raced in the Gateway Cup this Labor Day Weekend

I feel like maybe I saw this last year but never posted it. This year I only made it to ONE race and a total of ZERO of the kids races that I LOVE. Bummer. Maybe it was because Liz and Erik moved houses/locations and did not have an awesome party like last year. Anyways, this is sure to make any cyclist chuckle a little. I love all the video girls in Izumi Pearl cyclist shorts, hahahaha. "Is that a steel frame from 1988? You might as well use it as an anchor weight!" Would describe both of my bikes, although they are quite light for older bikes. Anya's old bike I have in my care, on the other hand, is a little heavier.

Now you people in spandex racing kits get ready for cyclogross (woah that was a typo, but I'm keeping it) season, even though this video seems to feature mountainbike shit, which I also missed out on spectating at this summer. It was too hot for me and I didn't hear about any free BBQ and beer so I got lazy. Let's get dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...