Friday, September 23, 2011

Piper is bleaching my eyebrows

Which is cool because I asked her to try this out a year ago and she wouldn't let me because she said I'd look scary. Today SHE suggested we try it, so even if I do end up looking "scary" we can always change it. It might look a little funny while it grows out, but mostly it means that NO ONE is going to recognize me for a whole month. It was really hard to keep my long eyelashes from getting into the bleach, but we'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...