Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Terrariums Make a comeback!

The NY TIMES even says so! I promised myself that when my house was clean I could get a terrarium, so now that I've kept my house clean, I can get a terrarium, or start looking into what I can even put into one besides air plants and succulents! I love those hand welded geometric terrariums from Assembly New York, the greenhouse looking ones, as well as the ones from Kelly Lamb. I am taking a ceramics class with Christine so maybe I'll take another one and make those geometric planters like Kelly Lamb.



DIY





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...