Thursday, October 27, 2011

Civil War Era 3D photo!


I'm not sure if it was originally a stereograph and they layered them and colorized the different channels so they'd work as an anaglyph image with red and blue 3D glasses, but it's pretty cool either way. I found it on the Library of Congress archives here! Spoiler alert for Halloween: one of my costumes is an embellished fancier version of a Union Soldier, hence my photo research. I've found some rad images, but I have saved a lot of them without citing the source so I felt I needed to post this one first at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...