Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do I need these?


I might. Wouldn't it be creepy if they actually had open mouths like that? Max Wowch makes some other cool stuff too. His stuff reminds me of a collaged amalgamation of all the bad/awesome endangered animal/save the earth tee shirts we used to sell as a fundraiser for my elementary school's computer lab so we could learn to type with mario and play kid pix, which is probably the planted seeds of why I do what I do now. I found him because he co-authors some blogs with my fave blogger Katie Natopoulos. Too bad the black stuff would get SO MUCH CAT HAIR on it...guess I'll just have to buy more lint rollers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...