Friday, November 25, 2011

My computer was making me sad, so Worful made me this

After I sent him a cell phone pic of my big fat woopsies. I installed this font organizing/diagnostic/archival software I bought a few years ago and never got around to installing, and after install, I got too excited and accidentally trusted it too easily without reading the readme file or setting the preferences, and the software found "duplicate" instances of font files that it asked me to move to the trash, and then I got (and ignored or hit the wrong button too quickly) a warning message from FontBook saying I was deleting system fonts that MacOSX needed to run, and it was so nerve-racking before I figured out how to fix it. Good thing I fixed it or else I might not be laughing at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...