Sunday, December 11, 2011

Smush Faced Heaven


Found via Four Four's "Kitty Pride" tag, who had this to meep:
"This was my favorite part of a show that I'm not embarrassed to say I watched and loved last night, Animal Planet's Too Cute! Kittens. I will never scrub from my head the image of these Persian kittens meep-meeping their distress at a rambunctious pug puppy, and you know what? I don't want to scrub that image from my head. They are such brats! I am such a cat lady. Life is good."


ALSO: A single topic blog dedicated to smushed faced animals: http://smushedfacecreatures.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...