Friday, December 30, 2011

Whistler



If that didn't whet yer whistle...the remix will surely crack you up. I hate to say this (or maybe not?) but RØB my bowling captain the pancake master should really cover/parody this in his googleplexia act.

My friend TJ showed me this tonight which reminded me of this one time I was in 1st or 2nd grade and our teacher handed us all a bunch of saltines to stuff our mouths with and told us that it was a whistling contest and the first one to whistle wins....and guess what? I WON...however, I will never be as good as this guy. The crowd reactions are so baffling (why are there kids in the audience in this fancy lady hosted daytime talk show? why are they so confused and bored looking?) that I had to take screenshots and post them here for you all to see.

PS- I can swear that one of my friends might turn into this guy or at least aspire to be more like him. Hint: he is a homeowner that names his house and all his pets after himself. I can only imagine what would happen if he took a wife...what name would he make her take?

PS- Is that SOLI?????





Chubby baby in a super mario costume alert!


1 comment:

  1. That guy is ALL RIGHT, but if you wanna hear some real whistlin' you should check out some of the entrants into the annual National Whistling Contest in North Carolina (I believe their website - www.whistlingiwc.com - has some soundfiles of entries from years past)...not that he hasn't entered, maybe he has? I have definitely heard people as good as or better than this guy, and listening to him, I don't think it's too bold to say I could be as good as him (he probably practices in a focused environment more; I'm more of a casual whistler but I have definitely been called out for whistling at inappropriate times, like when I'm on the phone with someone). I've been looking for a good way to incorporate whistling (and lots of it) into the Googleplexia [SIC!] act for awhile, but I haven't quite worked it out yet.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...