Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm gonna post SOPA protest related videos all day

I think all day in Solidarity with the SOPA Blackout protests that sites like wikipedia are partaking in (here's a list), I will post all the cool or funny or interesting SOPA related videos I can find. We'll start with my own introduction to the specifics of the bill, which was via the Vimeo blog and made by Fight for the Future, where they also have a setup where you can send congress their message that they can count you as someone who's against the bill(s).


PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...