Monday, January 16, 2012

What I did this weekend

Friday I stayed at work messing around on the computer and then met Worful over at our friends Bobby and Maura's house to watch a skate video from 2002 where all these mega high paid pros were trying to win $25k by building the ramp of their dreams (won by Burnquist who did a loop de loop in his backyard skate park) with he and their baby and eat pizza, Saturday afternoon Taylor's mom took us to see 'La Cage a Foiles' with Taylor and Karen, Sunday I worked a little and slept A LOT, but between all that... well, Saturday to Sunday was the annual bike polo lock in...

BIKE-POLO-DANCE-PARTY! from Johnathon McDowell on Vimeo.

PS- my only regret is that in this video I look like some sort of douchey party pix photographer. OH GEEZ! Of course this means I'll have pics to post when I actually get around to editing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...