Friday, May 25, 2012

Office Birthday

My birthday is tomorrow (I'll be 26 on the 26th!) and so this morning when I got to work there were flowers and a tinkerbell balloon on my desk, and a small chocolate cake with white frosting for everyone. We are going to celebrate another time though, because as is the case throughout my life, everyone's memorial day plans push back my birthday parties! No biggie, I'll just drag on the party! Oh yeah, and I'm going to see Snoop Dogg tonight at Pop's. We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...