Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ksteg sent me this video that reminded her of me

I love it when I hear from old friends like this. I miss Kristen all of the time! My favorite thing about this video is its cartoon heliated vocals and italo disco lo fi synth beat weirdness, and how in the video they are turning anything with control panels on it into a synthesizer (like the pilot and the scientist ground control looking guy) even though those knobs couldn't possibly match up their functions with the sequences of sounds they are producing...NERD alert! That girl does have a rockin zip up flight suit and bad ass bangs though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...